Here are five ways you can help
- Homemade meals. You can bring to us meals you’ve prepared at home or help us cook in the church kitchen
- Donate groceries; fresh or frozen.
- Make a “Love card”. We include words of encouragement and love with every meal we deliver.
- Make a monetary donation. Cash donations help us fill in the gaps to ensure a complete meal is offered. Checks can be made payable to Leland Methodist Church, memo “5loaves2fish”. We also have a donation link on the LCMU website for monetary donations.
- Give some of your time. We need help not only preparing meals, but serving, cleaning up and organizing the kitchen.
Donations to support our work can be sent to:
Leland Methodist United Church (in memo section: 5Loaves2Fish)
106 N. Fourth St.
Leland, MI. 49654
All donations of food, groceries, gifts can be dropped off Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at the Leland Community Methodist Church, 106 N. Fourth Street, between the hours of 11 and 3. Additional delivery arrangements can be made by contacting Michelle White at 231-866-6073 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.